xKore - jpop remixu xKore - jpop remixu

Love the result!

Hey it's Ashuvain (the guy who left for work at around 4 pm). It's really incredible how you managed to make this in like 1h30. Really love the result. Of course it's a bit short, I guess you could have decided to just keep it and extend it or I dunno, do something with the different voices at the very end of the song. But it's still a blazingly fun tune and for 1h30 of work, amazing.

P.S: You should do more livestream stuff like this I found it very entertaining, and the fact that people could actually give you some ideas was interesting. Also, I'm sure you didn't hate how we were talking about you like some kind of music God, did you? haha

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

Oh man... really good

I know a girl just like that (well everyone's different but sort of like you described). If she'd die in a car crash I would feel so terrible. I feel for you man, really. And for the song, well I think for this sort of situation it can't be over-emotional, the emotions just give more quality and truthfulness to it. I think the song is just perfect.

Said Enough Said Enough

Wow, awesome

The lyrics are really incredible, and I like the punky fast-paced style. You really have something there. And I agree with what you said on the punk thing, most people would say this looks like punk.

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

Really impressive.

First off I need to say that I'd LOVE, and I really mean this, if you'd finish the song at 0:20. All of these ideas seem to have very good potential but I think this one was the one that just stood out the most because not many people make such good and ingenious use of human voices to make music in this way.

Continue making awesome music, I've never heard of anyone with such talent at your age. Hell you could become rich and famous with such skill!

(9 on 10 since these aren't finished ideas, 10 on 10 seemed a bit unfair)

Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3 Switch Vs Evil-Dog -> Round 3

Woohoo!

According to me, this is your best fight between Switch and you. It just sounds so awesome that it owns! 10/10 definitely! Rock on doods ^^

And I got a really small cuddly kitten today!! She's dark grey and she's even smaller than my hamster right now!! How would you name her?

Evil-Dog responds:

it's up to you to find something meaningful for this little creature's name :)
Thanks for the review dude
cheers!

ps: call her Evil-Pussy haha

Final Redemption Final Redemption

Wow its amazing!

Normally im not much into metal but this really rocks!

Funny thing about it is that i was listening to it and when a kick-ass super death metal solo started it was sooo powerfull that my web browser closed and it said an error occured, could not read the file. maybe it was a coincidence but if not this music is the shyyt! (the good one)

Kriz: Fluctuations 2 Kriz: Fluctuations 2

Thanks!

Very good! Actually I would have put it 9/10 because 10/10 would need more elements, but i could'nt because i was freaking sad before hearing the music and now im rather happy so I thought it was worth another point!

Great job!

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Wonderfull...

When i was a kid, (im still only 14 but im already being nostalgious xD) well i always played zelda games. The song of storms was one of my favorites. It reminds me so much good moments of when i was young... mmmm... zeeeeeeeldaaaaaa... xD

But sadly, one day, my father sold my nintendo, can you imagine? I hadn't finished Zelda the ocarina of time and neither Zelda majoras mask but both were ALMOST finished!

So it left a big hole inside me during my hole life, but you just filled it up with this wonderfull remix. I guess i have to thank you now. Thanx!

(BTW ill probably always listen to this music whenever i feel nostalgious! mehehe)

Loopmaster - The Damned Loopmaster - The Damned

!!!MAAADNEEESSSSSSS!!!

This shit is MAAADNEEESSSSSSS!!!

I only gave it a 9 on 10 because its not so perfect.

What i mean is not that its not good, its that its not as good as it seems ( what am i saying... if it seems good to the ears it IS good right? well not exactly...).

The reason that i find it super good is that it gives an incredible adrenaline rush and an envy to do MAAAD things but overall its not by itself a GODLIKE tune.

So for a DnB track its definitely 10/10 but if i compare it to other musics and i generalise and i put the fact that its a loop in my calculus, i'd say its worth a 9 on 10, wich, on an exam would be 90% wich is probably an A or an A+.

So good job! You pass!

I Am Insane (yes sir) I Am Insane (yes sir)

Thats wux Zicks Dude!

Rocking de ass off on this!No but sreiously it kicks ass! Its good! It doesn't have the same quality as your othert songs tho but anway it full of energy and epicness and fighting melodious. Wow srly i lovee=e it! (tthe first tiem im drunk so it won't take out my typing errors fpr the realityt accuracy)

Dj-Fanta5t1c responds:

forreal, my other songs are kinda lame sides my new ones.