Minecraft Fail Minecraft Fail

It was GREAT! But geez i felt bad for the creeper, his revenge was too quick lol.

Banished A Banished A

Very nice animation! One thing about it bugs me though, why don't we get to see the powers or the fighting of the purple guy! White Guy can manipulate people, Green Guy can do plant and tree based attacks, but what does purplie do? I have to knooowwww!!

Hank draws a Girlfriend Hank draws a Girlfriend

Oh god

He just got himself raped by an uglie... ughhh!

Schoolgirl vs Orcs Schoolgirl vs Orcs

I actually found that amongst the melee weapons, one of the best is to use none and just fight with feet and fist, which i found unfortunate. I haven't tried all of them yet but i can assure you that the katana is like 5 times weaker than fighting with no weapons at all, in speed and even in damage.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

TO ALL OF YOU COMPLAINING: Yes, this is an april fool's joke. You'll notice after a while that everytime you die, the text changes, and after a dozen or so deaths, it'll say very clearly ''APRIL FOOL'S SUCKA''. So don't say ''maybe it's an april fool's joke maybe not'', because if you do you're an idiot it says so very textually. Also, no, you cannot dodge the knife ever, but you CAN acquire all the medals, you just have to get one achievement at a time in under 2 seconds and a half (which is very feasible).

Ragnarok Eternal Ragnarok Eternal

So much nostalgia playing this game and seeing the level up animation and sound, and all the monsters from Ragnarok. This is truly epic, you must continue on this project!

xKore - jpop remixu xKore - jpop remixu

Love the result!

Hey it's Ashuvain (the guy who left for work at around 4 pm). It's really incredible how you managed to make this in like 1h30. Really love the result. Of course it's a bit short, I guess you could have decided to just keep it and extend it or I dunno, do something with the different voices at the very end of the song. But it's still a blazingly fun tune and for 1h30 of work, amazing.

P.S: You should do more livestream stuff like this I found it very entertaining, and the fact that people could actually give you some ideas was interesting. Also, I'm sure you didn't hate how we were talking about you like some kind of music God, did you? haha

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

Oh man... really good

I know a girl just like that (well everyone's different but sort of like you described). If she'd die in a car crash I would feel so terrible. I feel for you man, really. And for the song, well I think for this sort of situation it can't be over-emotional, the emotions just give more quality and truthfulness to it. I think the song is just perfect.

Said Enough Said Enough

Wow, awesome

The lyrics are really incredible, and I like the punky fast-paced style. You really have something there. And I agree with what you said on the punk thing, most people would say this looks like punk.